Monday, February 16, 2009

FlipMastery - Learn How You Can Watch Over The Shoulder Of A Pro While She Makes Money Online!!

I'm writing you from Lake Chapala, Mexico. See, awhile ago I was like you. Fed up with all the BS around me. The rat race, the keep up with the Joneses, the never ending stream of daily drama, you know, you've been there. Well, one day I just had it up to my ears and was about to scream. I won't even go into it here. Suffice to say I spent about 3 weeks looking for something that will replace what I did for a living and allow me to take an early retirement.

I did find it. I studied it, learned how to do it and implemented it. The results blew my mind and I have not looked back since.

My old neighbors are still driving to work every morning, still doing the same ol, same ol, treadmill stuff as they have always done. Me? I moved to Lake Chapala, Mexico. In fact, as I write this I am overlooking Lake Chapala from my balcony while sipping orange juice. My live in housekeeper ($300 a month) has just finished cooking me a sumptious breakfast while I type out these words. Naw, I hardly cook anymore, why? when so many are glad to cook for me.

Getting to the point of the story I discovered a way I could make money from anywhere in the world. I would not be tied down to a certain location, state or country. I was hesitant at first but after the money started I was a believer. I still have a jpg saved image on my hard drive of those first few sales. After that I kept on repeating what I was doing and not too shortly after that I decided to make my break.

Life's pretty tough here. My rent is $325 per month. Before I was paying $2,400 a month. Dentists are pretty expensive here too...my last checkup with a cavity filled cost me $23. I walk to the corner store to pick up fresh fish, meat and what have you. When I get bored I fly down to Cozumel for the week taking my laptop with me to check on my business.

Anyhoos, this week I stumbled across a girl from Canada doing the same thing I have been doing. The only difference is Kate decided to document her experiences for others to learn from. Me? I'm too lazy to document mine and I really don't need the competition but on the other hand the field is so big it's kinda hard to imagine competition.

Kate took what she learned in the last 8 months and compiled it into the most thorough course this old dog in Lake Chapala has ever seen. Honestly I was going to write her and tell her to pull some of the stuff she has in her course. In my opinion she's giving away some of my secrets...for an insanely low price.

You know all that other hypey, crappy copy you read on the net? I'm not here to insult your intelligence. I'm here to let you know about something before she pulls it off the market or comes to her senses. Now even this old dog learned a few new ideas upon reading her course. New angles even moi never thought of. At this point you are either tired of being tired or you can't wait to click "back" to go back to all that other pablum on the net. If you are that 1 in a 100 horse of a different color that's tired of being tired then click here, grab a cup of coffee and read how Kate went from zero to hero in 8 months. I have been doing the same thing from about the same time as she started and this DOES WORK! 99.9% of all the other crap you see on the net in your daily journeys is a complete waste of your time in my opinion. Those hypsters promoting crazy stuff they never even did or made one cent from to blind sheep willing to believe anything. Kate walked the walk and talked the talk for 8 solid months before deciding to pen her experiences to paper. Learn from a doer...not a wannabee talker.

Are you ready? Are you willing to shatter all your closely held beliefs about making money online? Do you want to watch over the shoulder of a pro as she goes about making her business tick?

Let the fireworks begin.

Click here to learn how you can go from zero to hero with FlipMastery


And if you ever get down Lake Chapala way send me an email and we'll chat over a breakfast made by Juanita....yum yum...she makes the best huevos rancheros in the WHOLE world!!!!

P.S. The ideas and procedures Kate reveals in FlipMastery are indeed great. Just to sweeten up the pot a bit I'm going to include a few extra bonuses you will not get anywhere else. If you decide to purchase through my link above just send me your clickbank receipt number so I can verify your purchase. Once verified I will send you the link for all the extra goodies.

Hey! What are those extra goodies I can hear you saying. Well...seeing as you will need content and perhaps you don't want to pay $50 for 10 articles and perhaps you need something to inspire your neurons I will include a 1GB (that one gigabyte) database of articles to give those neurons some inspiration. Now of course I am not saying to copy the articles word for word, what I am saying is grab 10 articles out of the 400,000 or so included and quickly rewrite them into original content. That way you do not have to think and think and within minutes you have 10 articles for your new site and you saved $50! Or just pay someone on digital point $1 or $2 each to quickly rewrite them for you! I think of my 400,000 article database as my little goldmine that always gives me new ideas so I don't have to stretch my little brain too much.

Another bonus I hear you say?...OK, I will also include a gigantic series of videos all about setting up and working with cpanel. How to do everything step by step explained to you in 24 videos to get you up to speed as fast as possible.

That's not enough?? OK, lemme see...hmm...what could help someone out after they purchased Geeky Kates FlipMastery?...hmm...GOT IT!!! Kate is very good at detailing her experiences and how she went from Zero to Hero but one area I was a little surprised at was her lack of videos. For moi it's no biggie. I do this stuff in my sleep. But for someone starting out it might be a little more of a challenge to come up to speed. SOOOOO......I will also include a HUGE set of 10 videos bringing you up to speed with all aspects of wordpress. Let's just say after watching the wordpress videos you WILL be an expert. Nothing is left out , everything from coding to CSS to plugins are explained in visual detail you can watch over and over again at your leisure.

WHAT??? That's not enough for you?? Are you kidding me or what? OK, you are killing me...lemme see...HMM.....OK, for the final bonus I will include a 150+ page webmasters resource toolkit that all you need to do is click a link and you can read about, locate or download just about anything you will ever need as a website flipper. It's crammed with tons and tons of the most important resources that you will use daily.

WHEW!!!!!!!!!

OK, the crazy bonuses add up to around a 400+ MB compressed zip download. Don't get this unless you have a good connection. Sorry, I cannot mail this. What I suggest is to use a good downloading program that will resume downloads if you lose a connection. Google downloading program and there are tons of free ones if you need it. My connection is rock solid so I rarely use programs like that.

Click here to learn how you can go from zero to hero with FlipMastery

After you click on the link above and purchase Kate's FlipMastery course email me your clickbank receipt number and your last name. Once I verify that you did purchase through my link above in blue I will send you the instructions on how you can download all your extra bonuses.

Send your clickbank receipt number and your last name to:

LaurieInChapala at gmail.com

Again remember to replace AT with @

As soon as I hear from you I'll get the ball rolling on my end!!

Hey! What's that? Who's that in the back? You want what?? Another bonus?? This is a tough crowd!! OK.....lemme think.....OK, GOT IT!!

I will also include a report on how to make videos using Animoto. It is a very detailed report and you can use this report to create videos for the websites you build to add extra value to them. Just like the videos I made on YouTube for this website. Your clients will be blown away to also have videos directing traffic to their new website! It won't take you very long to make the videos once you know how but it WILL increase the value of the websites you flip!!





No comments:

Post a Comment